Sunday, January 01, 2006

Greetings from Iran

Let me use my web log to send greetings from Iran to all of my friends who are celebrating New Year 2006. Let me wish the moments full of joy, happiness, friendship, health and love for all.

Let me use this opportunity and wish for people who I know and who I don’t know deep happiness which is arising from living in a world where there is no ignorance, poverty, war, discrimination and hunger.

I would like also to wish my dearest friends in Right-Thinkers to think always consistent with justice and truth, to my valuable friends in Young -Leaders to lead their own communities compatible with participatory development, to my active friends in Minciu Sodas to keep thinking openly as usual, to my interactive friends in OmidYar Network to be success in encouraging private sector to consider more social responsibility, to my nice friends in STS Sustainable Development Group by Sidney Clouston to have wonderful initiatives to improve idea of sustainable world for all , to my pleasant friends in Polities Group to have competent contribution in building active emigrants for Europe, and to all of dear friends who I know and I don’t know a brilliant year , year 2006.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, January 01, 2006, Blogger Benoit Couture said...

Greetings and blessings to Sahar from Edmonton, Canada,

Thanks for you message at Minciu Sodas for the Western calendar's new year of 2006.
I am pasting hereafter, some thoughts that I put together in the hope to contribute to a simple aproach for the religious peace to grow between Islam, Christianity and Israel.
I also pray that as God reveals Himself through such peace, that all others who seek God may find Him in all of the majesty of the King of Justice in the Presence of the King of Peace Who awaits each one's personal invitation to put His Laws into our heart and spirit and Who intimately journeys from there, deep within, to commune in the swetness of our renewing soul and in the vitality of our body which He makes into His Temple to dwell in Spirit.
Here is dear Sahar, those thoughts that I offer to the inner/outer peace process. Feel free to delete, as this is for the sake of blessing, not for confusing nor any of that, which fuel on the fire that must die. So here it is:

ABRAHAM’S UNIVERSAL APPEAL
As a child of God, I become mature because all of me is engaged in the worshipping obedience that comes in response to God, as He makes Himself known to me as my adopting, heavenly, creating Father. A word used to express this sacrifice of worship is: "Muslim"!
Also, where from God reveals Himself within each one of His children, for the sacrifice of worship to happen in truth and in spirit, is known in the Bible as the inner most being and prophetically unveiled as the Holy of Holies in Zion.
Therefore, by historically accepted definitions, it is divinely safe to say in practical theory, that the maturity of God's family is to live out His appointed version of the Muslim-Zionist state...
The true and simple nature of the Covenant in the Christ as quoted in Heb. 8, 10-12, is given to humanity to become, among other equally proper definitions, a race of Muslim-Zionist...!!!...
PS: The same total application of the Covenant in the Christ is available to adapt with humanity from all genuine openings who seeks to find and to serve Love and Justice, in the fostering of eternity through time and space...Benoit

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

F-GH:Dear sahat HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOD bless you ...

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006, Blogger mathuratripura said...

Dear Sahar
Greetings from Chittagong Hill Tracts, Bangladesh. I wish a very happy new year to you.
Thanks a lot for giving the chance to know more about u through your personal web.
With thanks
Mathura

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006, Blogger Vesper said...

Happy New Year! ;)

 
At Monday, December 01, 2008, Anonymous Mathura said...

Dear Sahar
Greetings from Bangladesh
I was expecting to see you in Bangkok last time...
Heard that you are busy outside your country..Just after we come back home, we heard the political chaos of Thailand.
Anyway, hope you are enjoying your days...
Have a nice days...
Cheers
Mathura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home