Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Doors


Doors typically have been symbolized as not easy gate to a new atmosphere which can be dark as well thus doors remind key to go through for lots of people. Nevertheless doors represent an encouraging change for me. I have been interested constantly in doors since they ring a bell that I can transform to a shining impression. Thats the reason why I have many pictures from diverse doors in different countries, like the picture that you see here which is from an old traditional door in a small city south of Iran. I took the picture last year when I was there.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 17, 2006, Blogger My Mouth said...

I like the door pictures. They are evocative of another universe. Perhaps a better universe than our own. GWiMMRN.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if there is no door, where any one can access to any where. Is it apprehensive and intimidating or quite the opposite, promising and encouraging?

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006, Blogger drëâmè® said...

hmmm nice photo :)
You dont know me. I happend to land on your blog.
And my name happens to be Sahar.
& I happen to be Persian.
=]
xoxox
<3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home