Saturday, May 20, 2006

Delphi


Tehran became crazier recently. Awful traffic, air / sound pollution, high population and warm climate have made my home town as a difficult place to live. I know many people used to breathe in such a mega city, I know many people can enjoy different functions that Tehran can provide for them but I can't.

These days I am imagining a peaceful city to enjoy existence. When I'm searching in my memories to find a city that I felt deep peace and harmony there, I am finding Delphi a small town in Greece. The town was surrounded by breathtaking mountains however you could find blue sea in border of the mountains. It was amazing picture. Surprisingly, Persian Empire attacked Delphi but fortunately they couldn't be successful because of the mountains.


Tonight I'm missing mountains, sea, small town, peaceful cafés, smiley people, clean sky, generous sun, shining stars during night and all of the beautiful things that I experienced in Delphi. Believe me or not I'm not working for a Creek tourist agency, I am just sharing my memory about the town that I loved with you.


2 Comments:

At Saturday, May 20, 2006, Blogger Sahar Maranlou said...

Thats great, a little village in Cyprus,WOW, it should be wonderful,

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

سلام حاج خانوم کم پیدا کجاها تشریف دارید

 

Post a Comment

<< Home