Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Cry of the sky

The sky will cry,
I know.
The sky was full of smiles, some years ago,
I know.
The sky is tired from watching the people who forget it,
I know.
Even the sun can not warm its cold heart,
I know.

Some one, some where is looking at the sky,
I know.
Some one, some where can see the face of earth violence in the sky,
I know.
Some one, some where can feel shadow of earth darkness on the sky,
I know.
Even the sun can not warm its cold heart,
I know.

Many women asked the sky to teach them how they can be patient,
I know.
Many women wanted to share their pain with the sky,
I know.
Many women looked at the sky to find a way to peace,
I know.
Even the sun can not warm its cold heart,
I know.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

سلام,تا حالا هیچ وقت فکر نکرده بودم که آسمون هم می تونه تنها باشه, می خوام از فردا هرروز به آسمون نگاه کنم و بهش سلام کنم و از دردهام هم باهاش هرف بزنم.

 
At Monday, March 07, 2005, Blogger Sahar Maranlou said...

Che Ghashangh!

Yeki mighoft aghe har rooz be asemon neghah koni bozorg mishe...
Be khater hamin man hamishe be ofogh neghah mikonam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home