Sunday, February 20, 2005

Closer & Modern Morality

Last week, I was watching "Closer". A Hollywood story about "Strangers" who are cheating one another, who can be excited by hearing their wife/girl friend's sexual relationship with another man, who ...

This movie has motivated me to concentrate more on the new concept of modern morality. For years, I have believed that a modern person who is thinking in a different way, who is creative, who can pass the traditional frameworks to have a better influence on her/ his society. During this year that I am studying in Europe I found another face of modernity which arises from relationship and hierarchy between individuals.

In this concept individualism is a key element. Enjoyment is an important indicator but mostly limited to sexual relationships. The quality of relationships is like MacDonald, cheap but accessible and fast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home